Checking in!

Dear fellow BAPP students, Many thanks to those who have reached out to me in the first instance. I apologise if I have been a little quiet in the virtual world. I can assure you that I have been taking time to read and reflect in preparation for queries and drafts which are due in shortly. Rest assured I will contact you all. Adesola has posted my contact and office days during this period of Helen's sick leave. I regularly check emails whilst doing my other engagements and if I am not able to respond straight away, please do not worry, I will. Many thanks for your patience in advance. Hopal

Comments

  1. Hi Hopal, just thought I would comment, to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Draft deadlines

Introductions and Hello fellow BAPP students

Signing Off