Introductions and Hello fellow BAPP students

Dear BAPP Students, It is with great pleasure that I introduce myself to you via this forum as an Advisor on your programme of study. My role is to work with, advise and support you with your studies during the short period of Helen’s absence. I am looking forward to making connections with you all. Undertaking a period of study as a former distance learner, I am aware of the challenges and great opportunities this programme offers, to connect with like-minded students who are engaging on a path of professional practice, debate, sharing insights and embodied knowledge. My interest in Higher Education focuses on professional development and practice from my lens as an artist as educator, and the journey it has led me to, today. Currently I work part time as a Lecturer in Dance Education at the Royal Academy of Dance. I am also a freelance practitioner and teacher of contemporary dance in a variety of dance settings. I look forward to our connections and discussions. Hopal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft deadlines

Signing Off