Draft deadlines

Dear BAPPers, Many thanks to those who are sending through drafts, now matter what stage they are in. Well done! A number are coming in and for those who I have spoken to, I am curious and excited to see what has developed since our conversations. Deadlines are coming up soon for you to send drafts, and allow some time to read any drafts which you may have or Skype to talk through your ideas, particularly for those who are in process of developing inquiry proposals. For Module 3s, you are at that stage of making your proposal inquiries take shape, critically reflect, collate data and analyse what you have found. I am looking forward to receiving those too. Any queries, please contact me to arrange a time to discuss. Many thanks, Hopal

Comments

  1. Hello, is it possible to get your email address to send a draft? I think I have received a faulty email address to send a draft as it is unable to send. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Imogen

      My email address is hopal.romans1@gmail.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signing Off

Introductions and Hello fellow BAPP students